About Me

My Photo

I love to design and make crochet patterns for babies and kids of all ages. My daughter, Cristine is my inspiration and it is such a delight when her face lights up when Mommy has made her something new! I had learned to crochet and knit from my grandmother and over the years my skills and talents especially in crochet have only grown. I love to learn new techniques and methods. 

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Safari Animal Skittles Bag


Available For $3.50
 
"My blog may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products or services I write about. Unless stated otherwise, my editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR § 255.5: